The goal of this project was to
meet with a group of high school teachers to help them better integrate
technology and 21st Century Classroom learning techniques into their
That group decided they did not desire coaching. I discovered another teacher in need of coaching, however, her name is Mary Murphy. She had just transferred to the middle school from high school, and was having difficulties keeping the students engaged and on task. She is a 20-year veteran teacher, but the move to middle school has been trying for her.
Mrs. Murphy and my agreed upon goals were as follows:
· Increase the use of tech in her classroom.
· Encourage collaborative feedback and discussion between students.
· Get students to be reflective of lessons.
· Make it easy for students to keep track of assignments and class announcements
· Keep the environment safe and semi-controlled for students.
Her school does not have a licensed product like Haiku. After